4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 21, 2018 9:45 AM by Robin West

Zebra Browser Print line break, how to?

Marcos Ferreira

Hi, i'm using the sample code (html javascript) to print on zebra browser print. I'v like to know how to make a line break, because \r\n not working as expected. Thanks

• Re: Zebra Browser Print line break, how to?
          Marcos Ferreira

I forgot to mention printer model: GC420t. Printing ok on zebra browser but i cannot break the line

Robin West

Hi Marcos, There are several methods.  Can you share what you are attempting to send to the printer? 

Marcos Ferreira

Hi!

Well i have tried in some ways. On DevDemo.js, sendData function:

selected_printer.send(format_start + $('#entered_name').val() + format_end, printComplete, printerError);

Things i have tried:

selected_printer.send(format_start + $('#entered_name').val() + "\r\n" + $('#entered_age').val() + format_end, printComplete, printerError);

selected_printer.send(format_start + $('#entered_name').val() + "\n" + $('#entered_age').val() + format_end, printComplete, printerError);

selected_printer.send(format_start + $('#entered_name').val() + "<br>" + $('#entered_age').val() + format_end, printComplete, printerError);

selected_printer.send(format_start + $('#entered_name').val() +

$('#entered_age').val() + format_end, printComplete, printerError);

With single quote, double quote, none of these things worked. Thanks for your reply.

Robin West

Hi Marcos, Thanks.

To do this, You will need to modify the format_start on line 5 of the DevDemo.js file to add the multi-line command (Field Block):

var format_start = "^XA^LL200^FO80,50^A0N36,36^FB700,5^FD";

then the sendData function looks like this:

selected_printer.send(format_start + $('#entered_name').val() + "\&" + $('#entered_age').val() + format_end, printComplete, printerError);