Zebra Browser Print line break, how to?

Hi, i'm using the sample code (html javascript) to print on zebra browser print. I'v like to know how to make a line break, because \r\n not working as expected. Thanks

Marcos Ferreira
I forgot to mention printer

I forgot to mention printer model: GC420t. Printing ok on zebra browser but i cannot break the line

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Anonymous (not verified)
Hi Marcos, There are several

Hi Marcos, There are several methods.  Can you share what you are attempting to send to the printer? 

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Marcos Ferreira
Hi!Well i have tried in some

Hi!

Well i have tried in some ways. On DevDemo.js, sendData function:

selected_printer.send(format_start + $('#entered_name').val() + format_end, printComplete, printerError);

Things i have tried:

selected_printer.send(format_start + $('#entered_name').val() + "\r\n" + $('#entered_age').val() + format_end, printComplete, printerError);

selected_printer.send(format_start + $('#entered_name').val() + "\n" + $('#entered_age').val() + format_end, printComplete, printerError);

selected_printer.send(format_start + $('#entered_name').val() + "<br>" + $('#entered_age').val() + format_end, printComplete, printerError);

selected_printer.send(format_start + $('#entered_name').val() +

$('#entered_age').val() + format_end, printComplete, printerError);

With single quote, double quote, none of these things worked. Thanks for your reply.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Anonymous (not verified)
Hi Marcos, Thanks. To do this

Hi Marcos, Thanks.

To do this, You will need to modify the format_start on line 5 of the DevDemo.js file to add the multi-line command (Field Block):

var format_start = "^XA^LL200^FO80,50^A0N36,36^FB700,5^FD";

then the sendData function looks like this:

selected_printer.send(format_start + $('#entered_name').val() + "\&" + $('#entered_age').val() + format_end, printComplete, printerError);

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’