Datawedge GET_CONFIG BARCODE

N Nicolas CORNET 3 years ago
1 1 0

I need to verify Datawedge configuration of barcode plugin but the RESULT_GET_CONFIG bundle returned does not contain it

Here is my code which send get_config intent :

Bundle bMain = new Bundle();bMain.putString("PROFILE_NAME", "ZebraTest");bMain.putString("APP_LIST", "");//emptyBundle bConfig = new Bundle();ArrayList pluginName = new ArrayList();pluginName.add("BARCODE");pluginName.add("INTENT");bConfig.putStringArrayList("PLUGIN_NAME", pluginName);bMain.putBundle("PLUGIN_CONFIG", bConfig);
Intent i = new Intent();i.setAction("com.symbol.datawedge.api.ACTION");i.putExtra("com.symbol.datawedge.api.GET_CONFIG", bMain);MainActivity.this.sendBroadcast(i);

And then in my intent receive :
Bundle res = intent.getBundleExtra("com.symbol.datawedge.api.RESULT_GET_CONFIG");
ArrayList bundleArrayList = res.getParcelableArrayList("PLUGIN_CONFIG");

res bundle does not contain PLUGIN_CONFIG bundle :
"Bundle[{PROFILE_NAME=ZebraTest, PROFILE_ENABLED=true, APP_LIST=[Bundle[mParcelledData.dataSize=132]]}]"

My datawedge version is 6.6.49
My device is a Zebra TC8000 with android 5.1.1

Please register or login to post a reply

1 Replies

V Vedsatx Saddvv

Hi Nicolas,

I can't see anything wrong with the code.  Did you try running the sample app?  samples-datawedge/MainActivity.java at master · Zebra/samples-datawedge · GitHub It should work with the TC8000 running DW 6.6 but I don't have a device handy to double check I'm afraid.

Also, you might want to try enabling logging in DataWedge and seeing if anything gets displayed in logcat.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?