2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 17, 2019 1:37 PM by Dmitry Prokhorov

Zebra Android Link-OS™SDK–Android Studio

Ambar Qomariyah

I have already folow the instruction of https://www.zebra.com/content/dam/zebra/software/en/application-notes/getting-started-android-development-link-os-sdk-android-studio-app-note.pdf

But on sample article ConnectivityDemo there is no files

“connection_screen_with_status.xml” and “connection_screen.xml”.

So what must I do?

• Re: Zebra Android Link-OS™SDK–Android Studio
          Dmitry Prokhorov

Hello Ambar,

I checked it and also unable to find mentioned files. It looks like you have two options to resolve your problem:

1) To create mentioned layout files in Android Studio in a way they will meet demo app requirements

2) To communicate this problem with Zebra Technologies tech support

Dmitry Prokhorov

Software Engineer, Kutir Mobility

Posted on behalf of Zebra Technologies

• Re: Zebra Android Link-OS™SDK–Android Studio
            Dmitry Prokhorov

Hello Ambar,

I have found those mentioned files inside of ZSDK_DemosAndroid.zip in subfolder of installed Link-OS SDK. You can find them using following steps:

1) press Start button

2) Find SDK in menus: All Programs -> Zebra Technologies -> Link-OS Multiplatform SDK -> Link-OS Multiplatform SDK. It will open file explorer in the root directory of SDK.

3) Go to subdirectories: android -> v2.14.5198 -> demos -> androidstudio

4) There you will find ZSDK_DemosAndroid.zip file. You need to unpack it and go to following subdirectories

5) app -> src -> main -> res -> layout

There you can find mentioned “connection_screen_with_status.xml” and “connection_screen.xml” files.

Dmitry Prokhorov

Software Engineer, Kutir Mobility

Posted on behalf of Zebra Technologies