badge over asl.auth

E Evgeny Malevich 3 years ago
0 4 0

In SB1 Programmer's Guide it is mentioned that "When using Shell authentication, the following properties can be set: ... badge.". I tried to pass badge url to asl.auth data but it seems that SB ignores it. It takes name, title, apps and other fields, but not badge url. If I pass the same url in some application over asl.badge it successfully activates a new badge page. Is it supposed behaviour? Calling asl.badge after or before asl.auth in login page unfortunatelly also has no effect.

Please register or login to post a reply

4 Replies

R Ricardo Gonzalez

I Solvedit!!

For your information: There are two configurations available for landing page:
asl.badge & asl.lock

Both can be set by either config.js or asl library.

Once you set it up, you can use server data to populate user data on screen or use the asl.profile directly to read profile contents.

By the way ... I've not be able to use asl.auth (I'll post you more information later on another post).

Have a nice day!!
Ricardo

K Kapil Meharwal

Hello Evgeny
    What version of Shell you are using & could you please share the sample for auth which your are trying for setting the badge page.

E Evgeny Malevich

Hi.

OS version: 02.01.36
RhoElements version: 2.1.1.11
App Folder version: 36.3
SB1 Shell version: 2.8.3

Simple test login page:

function login() {
            asl.auth(true, { name: 'John', title: 'Lennon', badge: 'http://192.168.51.41/rms/Authorize/Badge.html' });
        }

LogIn

If launched as config.login.page - I see default badge page and SB doesn't even call my Badge.html. If launched as application from apps.json - I see my Badge.html.

E Evgeny Malevich

By the way. If I launch the same login page like a usual application from apps.json it successfully takes badge page from asl.auth call (regardless of value of canOverwriteBadge for this app). If I launch it as config.login.page  with config.login.require active - SB ignores my badge field in asl.auth call.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?