Interest in the Cloud Connect for RFID Data Services product has been high since we launched a few weeks ago. More information about the Cloud Connect for RFID services can be found on the Developer Portal here: https://developer.zebra.com/apis/cloud-connect-rfid
We created 3 short videos about how to use the service. I recommend watching them in the following order:
Cloud Connect – Fixed Reader Enrollment
This video shows how easy it is to enroll a Zebra FX RFID reader into Zebra Data Services. Just log into the portal, get your enrollment token, then log into the reader and enter the token.
Cloud Connect – Cloud Management and Monitoring for RFID
Learn where to get the documentation and how to work with the Management APIs. Showcasing the Status, Configuration, and Actions available through these APIs.
Cloud Connect – Cloud Data Transmission
Learn how to set-up and use of the RFID webhooks and how to get tag reads sent directly to your servers.
I am a newbie to work with any type of printers; so pls excuse if the terminologies I used here are different. I have a web app hosted in Salesforce cloud platform. My requirement is to add printing option enabled in my web page in Salesforce to print directly to Zebra ZD620 printer. Salesforce provides its own hybrid mobile app in both android and IOS platforms. I want this option to work in all platforms - Android, IOS and also in Windows and OSx operation systems.
1. Will BrowserPrint work in all the operation systems that I mentioned?
2. When I downloaded BrowserPrint SDK, I got this "zebra-browser-print-js-v30216". Is this the latest version that I can try?
3. My understanding is BrowserPrint will work only if we install respective OS drivers in the devices
4. If driver app is mandatory, I can get driver only for Android from here: <a href="https://www.zebra.com/us/en/support-downloads/printer-software/by-reque…;. This page says if I need driver for Windows & OSx, I should email Zebra customer care which I did 2 days back but no response yet. Is there any other ways to get driver software?
5. For BrowserPrint to work, is it sufficient to have Js library and respective driver in my devices?
6. Our primary requirement is to trigger print via local wireless network and from mobile devices and ipads (some cases desktops as well). If there is any other reliable technology from Browserprint, please advise.
Any suggestions or help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
** I am posting here because I couldn't find an option in the community to start a new post. Any suggestion on this as well will be helpful :)
***** UPDATE *****
I have solved the use case using latest Zebra feature 'SendFileToPrinter'. This technology uses simple REST API call and works for all operating systems