Introducing : Enterprise Browser
Enterprise Browser: An application development toolkit for mobile cross-platform enterprise apps
* Supports all enterprise devices: mobile computers, tablets, kiosks, wearables and vehicle mount
* Supports multiple operating systems: Windows © Embedded Handheld, Windows © CE, Windows © Mobile and Android ©
* Use web skills to create beautiful applications
* Based on open source and standard technologies, not proprietary toolkits
* Access the world's largest developer community
Common APIs across all enterprise devices
* Single code base; does not require different APIs for different OSs to create a true write once, run anywhere experience
Backward compatible with PocketBrowser
* Enterprise Browser is compatible with legacy PocketBrowser APIs, enabling a clear path forward for legacy applications
* EMML (Meta Tag) support extended to Android
Backward compatible with RhoElements
Unparalleled access to device capabilities
* Access all device features, including bar code scanning, signature capture, printing, RFID and much more.
Thin client architecture
* Simplifies device deployment and management by enabling instant application updates on devices; ensures version consistency.
Operating system "lock out"
* Hides access to distractions, such as web-browsing and games; simplifies user interface and eliminates risk of unauthorized changes to device settings.
Full screen display
* Maximizes available display space for a richer, more effective user interface; hides command bar and Start menu