- How To capture screens from the Wavelink TE Client on your PC
To capture screens from the TE Client on your PC:
- From the TE Client on your PC, click
- A dialog box appears, asking you where the screen capture file should be saved. Select a location and click Save.
- Press Enter to connect to the host. When connected to the host, navigate through each screen of the interface.
- To end the screen capture, click Term > Screen Capture
The screen capture process is ended and the screens are saved to a
file. If you don't end the screen capture in this manner, the file will be empty. Screens aren't written to the file until you tell the client you're done recording.
Once you've captured the screens for your host profile, you can import these to the Velocity Console to create custom themes and screen element styles.