Use this procedure to add money to your account with Zebra. Follow the steps to configure your credit card with Worldpay, Zebra's e-commerce payment gateway.
When to Use this Procedure:
- You have tested the APIs and are ready to go into production.
- You have depleted your trial API use credit.
- You have depleted your account.
- On the top right corner of any page, hover your cursor on MY ACCOUNT and select My Payment Plan.
- On the Billing tab, click Prepaid Balance if it is not already selected.
Note: Any remaining balance is displayed in the Current Balance column.
3. Under Actions, click Add Money to Account.
- On the Add Money to Account dialog box, select Currency from the drop-down list.
Currently USD is the only choice.
- Enter a value in the Amount to add box.
A recommended starting value is $10.00.
- Click Proceed to next step.
Note: If you set up a package before, your billing address displays on the Checkout screen.
- Enter your billing address on the Checkout screen if it is different from your company address.
- Click Continue to next step.
- If everything looks good on the Review Order screen, click Continue to next step.
- Enter your payment information on the worldpay screen.
- Click Make Payment.
When you are finished, the ** Order summary ** screen displays confirming your order.
Note: You can always review your orders by clicking MY ACCOUNT at the top of any page and selecting the Orders tab.